Safety Codes Provider

Building/Gas/Electrical/Plumbing/Private Sewage Permits

In addition to a Development Permit, any development or construction in the Town also requires Safety Codes permits.  This includes building, electrical, plumbing, private sewage and gas.

Please contact the Town of Onoway's Safety Codes Permit Provider:

The Inspections Group Inc.
Address:   12010-111 Avenue, Edmonton, AB  T5G 0E6
Phone: 780-454-5048
Fax: 780-454-5222
Toll Free Fax: 1-866-454-5222