Set Up or Move Utility Services

  • Property owners can call the Town Office 780-967-5338 to set up their account.
  • Renters are required to fill out and sign all appropriate forms prior to opening a utility account.

The Residential Rental Application Water and Sewer form can be downloaded below:

 Residential Renters Application Form

If you would prefer to fill out the form manually:

Visit the Town of Onoway Office 4812-51 Street during regular business hours, 


Phone: 780-967-5338