- Utility customers are issued bills every month which are due by the last working day of each month after which a 3.5% penalty is levied.
Utility Accountholders can choose from one of the following payment options:
- Water Instalment Payments (WIPs)
WIPs is a payment plan that lets you pay your utility bill in the full amount each month as a direct debit from your bank account.
- Utility Pre Authorized Payment Form
Log into your online bank account and add Town of Onoway as a payee.
- In person at the Town of Onoway Office
You may pay your bill by cheque, bank draft, debit or cash at the Town Office from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. (Closed on holidays) Post-dated payments are accepted. Check with your financial institution to confirm your single transaction limit for debit. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Town of Onoway and please include the property address or utility account number you are paying.
- Mail Slot at Town of Onoway
Payment is accepted in the mail slot located on the right entrance door at the Town Office (4812-51 Street). Please put your payment in an envelope.
- By mail
Please send your cheque to the Town Office: Town of Onoway, Box 540, Onoway AB, T0E 1V0. Cheques are to be made payable to ‘Town of Onoway’ and please include the property address or utility account number you are paying.
Contact your bank or go online for instructions for telephone banking. Please use your account number located on the utility bill number as your account number.
- Option Pay Click on the link below for using Option Pay a 3rd party Credit Card Payment option. Refer to their Fee Schedule, which is subject to change.
- Option Pay